Lemongrass Essential oil
Lemongrass Essential oil
Content: Pure lemongrass essential oil
Origin: Hue region, Vietnam.
Aromatic: lemony, fresh, invigorating and uplifting
Colour: pale yellow, clear.
Packing: Dark botle, 0.3oz, 0.5oz, 1oz
Content: Pure lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus)
Origin: Hue region, Vietnam
Aromatic description: lemony, fresh, invigorating and uplifting
Colour: pale yellow, clear
- Geranial: 36,42%
- Neral: 28,38%
- Myrcene: 14,9%
- Geraniol: 5,86%
- Relieve stress, boost emotion
- Relieve muscle and body pain, kill bacteria, ward off insects
- Help enhance digestive system.lower cholesterol
- Used for food and tea flavoring
- Adds pleasant natural fragrance to cosmetics, soaps and deodorizers.
- Is an effective cleanser for all skin types
- Used as an air freshener, prevent the growth of bacteria and yeast
Direction of use :
- Diluted 5 drops with a tea spoon carrier oil (coconut, jojoba, etc) and used topically to relieve muscle aches and body pains including headaches and discomforts associated with arthritis.
- Add 5-10 drops to water and use an oil diffuser or vaporizer to kill off airborne germs,
- Blended 1-3 drops into shampoo, body soaps and lotions and rubbing it into the scalp and body to strengthen hair, stimulate hair growth, relieve itchiness and irritation on the scalp and skin.
- Massage a few drops into scalp for two minutes and then rinse for shiny, fresh and odor-free hair
- To relieve stress, use lemongrass massage oil or add lemongrass oil to body lotion.
- Try having a cup of lemongrass tea at night before bed to experience calming .
- The oil should always be diluted in a carrier oil such as coconut, olive or jojoba oils before using it on skin and shouldn’t be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
- Some individuals may experience irritation when applying lemongrass essential oil to the skin. thus prior to using the oil a skin test is recommended.
- Once applied topically, sun exposure should be avoided, as lemongrass oil may sensitize the skin to UV rays.
- Pregnant or nursing women, children should consult with their health care providers before using essential oils.
- The oil should always be stored out of reach of children
Packing: In sealed amber glass botle, 0.33 oz, 0.5oz and 1 oz.
Storage: Always store in a closed bottle, keep away from light, hot and humid areas.
Shelf-life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Quality standard:TCCS 07:2008/LMX