Thanh Trà Pomelo Peel
Thanh Tra pomelo peel
Content: Pure Thanh Tra pomelo peel essential oil
Origin: Hue region, Vietnam
Aromatic: Citrusy , bitter, fresh
Colour: pale yellow, clear.
Packing: Dark bottle, 0.3oz, 0.5oz, 1oz.
Origin: Hue region, Vietnam
Content: Pure Thanh Tra pomelo peel essential oil (Citrus grandis var. Thanh Tra)
Aromatic description: Citrusy , bitter, fresh,
Colour: pale yellow, clear
- Limonene: 50,16%
- Myrcene: 23,20%
- Terpinene <g-> : 17,37%
- Pinene <a->: 1,47%
Direction of use :
- To boost weight loss: Add 1–2 drops of Thanh Tra pomelo peel oil to your water, inhale it directly from the bottle, diffuse 5 drops in your office or home, or massage 2-3 drops into your chest and wrists when a craving strikes. Simply inhaling the aroma of the oil 15 minutes before meal time can help curb appetite.
- To relieve stress: Add 2–3 drops to a sterile cotton ball along with a touch of coconut oil. Then rub the mixture it into your wrists, neck or chest. You can also diffuse 5 drops of Thanh Tra pomelo peel oil or inhale it directly from the bottle in 30 seconds.
- To ease hangover: Diffuse 5 drops of Thanh Tra pomelo peel essential oil in your home, add 1–2 drops to a glass of water, or apply 1–2 drops topically to your temples and neck.
- To improve skin health: As a natural acne treatment or skin salve, combine 1-2 drops of Thanh Tra pomelo peel oil with about half a teaspoon of coconut oil/moringa oil/ sacha inchi oil. Then apply the mixture once or twice daily on the affected area.
- To improve hair health: Add 2-3 drops of Thanh Tra pomelo peel oil to your shampoo or conditioner and massage it into your scalp and hair. You can also add 1-2 drops of Thanh Tra pomelo peel oil to a small amount of coconut oil and rub the mixture into your clean, damp hair after bathing.
- Thanh Tra pomelo peel essential oil is considered safe, but it might interact with certain medications. Check with your health care provider if you take medications or have sensitive skin.
- Avoid direct sun exposure right after using Thanh Tra pomelo peel oil topically. Wait at least one hour before going into the sun. Some people with sensitive skin might experience irritation or an allergic reaction when applying Thanh Tra pomelo peel essential oil, so a skin patch test should be done first to check for reaction.
- The oil should be diluted in a carrier oil such as coconut, flax seed or sacha inchi oils before using it on skin and shouldn’t be used near the eyes, inner nose, and ears, or on any other particularly sensitive areas of skin.
- Pregnant or nursing women, children should consult with their health care providers before using pomelo essential oils.
- The oil should always be stored out of reach of children
Packing: In sealed amber glass botle, 0.33 oz, 0.5oz and 1 oz.
Storage: Always store in a closed bottle, keep away from light, hot and humid areas.
Shelf-life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Quality standard: TCCS 01:2018/LMX